UltraPro S100 - EMG/NCS/EP electrodiagnostic system
Introducing the next generation of Natus neuromuscular diagnostics
When it comes to EMG, NCS and EP testing, the best tool is one you know you can rely on. Developed in close collaboration with physicians and technologists, the next generation UltraPro S100 with Natus Elite™ software builds on the proven success of the VikingQuest and previous UltraPro models to help providers assess their patients with a greater level of certainty.
Enhanced software and superior signal quality
Familiar, user-friendly interface and workflows
Backed by expert support from Natus
The familiar, reliable way to reach an informed diagnosis
Faster, simplified workflow from patient to report.
Designed with the user in mind, the UltraPro's enhanced hardware and software make it easier for providers to get better signal quality when testing for muscle and nerve disorder modalities — and give patients better answers.
A system improved.
Easy to use.
- Built-in control panel with integrated speakers; electrical, visual and auditory capabilities; choice of amplifier; connectors for optional devices; and laptop computer with system software
- Easy-to-use interface with fewer control panel buttons and color-coded function keys
- Programmable stimulator buttons for key function control at your fingertips
- Triple-programmable footswitch easily connects to peripheral devices for hands-free operation
- Simple, three-cable setup to begin testing sooner
- Built with industry-leading Natus Elite software powered by Viking or Synergy with full patient and protocol compatibility with existing Natus products
- Simple, customizable workflows speed up frequent operations like rollback, roll forward and edit average to generate reports faster
- Includes AANEM reference values, automatically selected based on patient age, height, gender and body mass index
- High Definition EMG™ provides a resolution of 4,800 points per trace for saved data in routine motor and sensory nerve conduction studies produces high-quality signals
- Natus Elite software with HD EMG includes additional, automated testing capabilities and improved integration for greater accessibility and system security
providers and patients.
- Available in two convenient form factors: a lightweight system to travel easily in roller case or mobile, cart-based system
- Upgraded control panel allows care providers — and controls — to remain right at the patients’ side
- Faster workflows and minimal repeat stimulation reduce time and discomfort of testing procedures
- Add confidence to your EMG testing with InVisus Neuromuscular Ultrasound*
*For InVisus availability please contact your local representative.
Advancing neuromuscular diagnostics. Together.
Bringing over 60 years of clinical knowledge to every partnership, Natus is committed to ensuring the UltraPro brings more value to our customers’ practices than just superior diagnostic technology.
Natus customers can rely on us for
- Access to our full-time clinical specialist support team to provide educational sessions
- Large field service team and distribution partners for installation assistance, rapid, on-site troubleshooting and technical support
- A robust help menu and extensive video training library for assistance with hardware, workflows, diagnostic tests, system configurations and more; also available off-site via Natus Neuro Training Academy
- Accessible and effective technical support
- Definitive technical documentation and knowledgeable installation teams
- Optional extended warranty and service coverage programs
- Comprehensive, flexible customer training courses
- Dedicated and knowledgeable customer support
- Streamlined order processing
- Convenient online ordering (US Customers only) Natus Medical Store – natusmedicalstore.com
More than a diagnosis.
It’s an answer.
See — with more clarity — how the UltraPro can improve your practice and patient outcomes.
Request a demo
800-356-0007 (US & Canada Customers)
608-829-8500 (International Customers)